Steamboat Medical is hiring!
Full time or Part time available
For over 40 years our clinic has been dedicated and committed to providing exceptional care to our community! We are looking for conscientious and organized team members who can manage their time effectively in a fast-paced environment to help us further our mission to provide high-quality, convenient, and affordable healthcare within a supportive work environment. We offer an exceptional work environment and benefit package!
Family Medicine Physician
Steamboat Medical is looking for a Family Medicine physician to join our practice in Steamboat Springs, CO. Steamboat Medical group is an established practice that has been in the Yampa Valley for more than 40 years. We have wonderful patients consisting of both locals and tourists that seek care at Steamboat Medical for both Primary Care and Urgent Care. Partnership opportunities may exist for the right candidate.
Steamboat Springs is a paradise for the outdoor enthusiast, earning the nicknames Ski Town USA and Bike Town USA. With a population of almost 13,000 residents, Steamboat Springs is a wonderful small mountain community. If interested, please submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patient Accounts Representative
Our billing team works hard to make sure that billing information is sent to both insurances and patients promptly.
Daily responsibilities can include:
- Administrative responsibilities associated with billing insurance
- Interpret patient charts and medical codes to determine the appropriate routing of bills
- Processing payments from insurances and patients and documenting these in EPIC
- Communicating with patients about outstanding balances
RN/LPN MA or prior medical office experience
Our clinical team is key in delivering high-quality care to all our patients. We are accepting resumes from all levels of licensure and experience. Daily care for our patients can include:
- Providing direct patient care
- Blood draws, immunizations, EKGs, and other office procedures
- Rooming urgent care and primary care patients for appointments
- Phone triage, related clerical duties
X-ray Technician R.T.(R) or limited scope
Whether on the ski hill, in the mountains, or at work, life sometimes brings bumps and bruises. To assist our physicians and clinical team determine the extent of possible injuries, our X-ray technicians:
- Perform imaging studies
- Burn CDs of completed imaging studies
- Assist clinical team in other tasks